Gym Rules and Regulations
By tendering this application, the person whose signature appears on the other side agrees to abide by all Rules and Regulations now in effect or later modified, recognizing that violations may subject him/her to expulsion.
1. Abuse of equipment will not be tolerated.
2. Equipment must be replaced after usage.
3. Loud or abusive language will not be permitted.
4. Street clothing will not be permitted.
5. Alcoholic beverages and smoking are not permitted.
6. Shoes must be worn at all times (no sandals or open toes shoes).
7. Removal of outer clothing is permitted only for posing.
8. No barbells/dumbbells permitted on leather benches.
9. Powerhouse Gym, King's Sports Centre, Grand Cayman reserves the right to cut off any locks left on lockers and dispose of all items left inside. Lockers to be used only during workout hours.
10. No one other than Powerhouse Staff may sell in-house products, such as proteins, vitamins, sportswear etc. No person shall possess, use, sell or distribute, any illegal drug, unprescribed drug or steroids, in or about the facility. Anyone violating this policy will be expelled from Powerhouse Gym, King's Sports Centre, Grand Cayman permanently.
11. Member agrees not to create any nuisance, disturbance, or harass or threaten other members, guests or gym personnel, or commit acts of moral turpitude or fraud while using Powerhouse Gym, King's Sports Centre, Grand Cayman. Breach of this covenant will permit Powerhouse Gym, King's Sports Centre, Grand Cayman to revoke this membership. No part of fee shall be refunded and any unpaid portion thereof shall become immediately due and payable.
12. No food or gym bags allowed in the gym area.
13. No drinks other than water allowed in gym area.
14. No children are permitted in the workout area.
ANYONE WHO VIOLATES THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS IS SUBJECT TO EXPULSION FROM THE GYM INDEFINITELY.
All membership purchases are nonrefundable.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These rules and regulations, as may be modified from time to time, are part of the membership agreement and members are obligated to observe and comply with them. Changes in activity rates, schedules, and hours of operation, may be made at any time, without notice.
Warranty of Physical Fitness
The member warrants that he/she is in good physical condition and has no disability, impairment or ailment which would be adversely affected by participation in a physical conditioning programme or by use of the fitness centre's facilities or services. Powerhouse Gym, King's Sports Centre, Grand Cayman urges all members to obtain a physical examination from their physician, prior to the use of any exercise equipment or attendance in any exercises class.
Waiver of Liability
Member shall participate in physical conditioning programs and/or use of the fitness centre's facilities, services, or equipment at his/her risk. Powerhouse Gym, King's Sports Centre, Grand Cayman shall not be liable for any damages for personal injuries sustained by any patron, in on, or about the premises of Powerhouse Gym, King's Sports Centre, Grand Cayman from any all claims, demands, demands, or causes or of action, including, without limitation, any claim for personal injuries arising out of use of the facilities, service or equipment, or arising out of the negligence of Powerhouse Gym/King's Sports Centre, its owners, affiliates, agents or employees, or any other persons at
this fitness centre.
Personal Property and Valuables
Powerhouse Gym/King's Sports Centre shall not be liable for the loss or theft of, or damage to, the personal property of any members or guests.
Members may bring their friends or relatives for guests visits. Guests must be accompanied by a member, and pay a guest fee of $10.00 per visit if they have attended our facilities once before. Guest must present identification at time of visit.
Personal Training Policy
Powerhouse Gym/King's Sports Centre offers in-house personal training. No soliciting or unauthorized Personal Training. All training fees are collected by front desk personnel and are made payable only to King’s Sports Centre. The waiver or liability also applies to this service.
Transfer and Disabled Policy
Annual memberships are transferable and they may be sold or given away as gifts. The incoming membership must be of the same membership classification as the departing membership. Spousal memberships, individual memberships, student memberships. There is a $50.00 transfer fee per person. The new member will take over the monthly payment - if any, and pay no enrollment fee.
The written notice or transfer must be given 30 days prior to the said transfer.
Annual Monthly Billing Authorization
The membership fee is payable in equal monthly installments and is automatically billed to your credit authorization on the designated day of each month for 12 consecutive months. If your account becomes past due for more than 60 days, your contract will be accelerated and the full balance owing will be due immediately plus a $20.00 late fee. After the initial 12 months, the membership may be renewed without an enrollment fee if the membership does not exceed beyond 30 days of expiration date. To terminate this membership, the member
must provide a 30 day written notice and pay a cancellation fee of $100.00
Month to Month Billing Authorization
An enrollment fee and 1st month billing is rendered on the date of sign-up. The membership fee is payable in equal monthly installments and is automatically billed to your credit card authorizations on the designated month to month until terminated by members with a 30 day written notice. Monthly billing will cease after 30 days have passed.
Annual monthly billing memberships that lapse for more than 90 days are subject to a new renewal monthly rate upon renewal. Month to month billing memberships are subject to full enrollment fees and new monthly dues. Management reserves the right to deny renewal to any previous member at any time for any reasons.
Powerhouse Gym, King’s Sports Centre will accept payment of $100.00 in order to defer the payment of the Gym Membership. Please note that only $80.00 of the deferment fee will serve as a deposit towards your Membership Type. The remaining balance of your Membership Type will be automatically due no later than 30 days after the specified date above. If there is a default in making any payment, at our option, your deposit will be automatically forfeited and the membership will become null and void. In order to complete this agreement, the $100 deferment fee must be paid in full and the deferment form must be completed with full acceptance of the Powerhouse Gym terms of agreement.
Miscellaneous Fees and Charges
Members agrees all charges for pro shop, card replacement, closing, etc. must be paid at the time of sale.
Sign In Procedures
Members are required to show their membership card to the receptionist. Guests of members and members using the fitness must sign in at the reception desk on each visit. Members agree that use of the membership card by any one other than the person named herein is prohibited and the card will be confiscated. Expulsion may result to the card owner with no membership refund. Lost, stolen or mutilated cards must be replaced and a $10.00 fee will be assessed.