Starting on April 18 for 7 weeks
• Five players per team, 2 games per week
• Games will be played on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
6:00 - 7:30 pm and 7:40 - 9:10 pm
• Top 4 teams play in the finals
• Highest scoring team wins the first place prize.
• 1.5 hours to complete games, failure results in point loss
• Frame faults result in redo and resetting time
• Team manager tracks and submits team scoresheet to the front desk
• Absent teams result as NO SHOW/missed games canbe re-scheduled (Fee of $50)
• All games start on time
• Teams should arrive 10 minutes prior to the game
• All team members must be 18 and above
Participating companies will have their logos displayed within the Bowling Alley for up to 1 year.
Winners of the King Pin Cup will have their team picture displayed in a frame and their team name on the King Pin trophy. Winner’s will also receive a trophy to display at a place of their choosing along with individual medals for each player.